Tuesday 20 March 2012

Philosophy Birthday Goodies

I have been MIA! Sorry blogger friends. I am super busy working a ton and it was also my birthday this past weekend! I got:

the great skin is in gift set from Philosophy from my dear mother and step-dad. I have been using a topical prescription called retin-A to combat my persistent acne lately. I only use it on my chin area, and its been working fairly well. However, this is for the rest of my face which has been acting up oddly. I think I have enough facial care products to last me a year at least, but none of them seem to work. Lets hope this set of Philosophy products does the job!

It other news, we've had an uncharacteristic heat wave in Southern Ontario! Yesterday was sunny with a high of 21 degrees (celcius). I am hoping this weather keeps up for my birthday party this weekend- I am having a tropical theme! I am also anxiously awaiting my glossybox that still hasn't shipped for the month! It better be worth the long wait...

--S

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday! Isn't the weather here great? It's like we just skipped past Spring, right into Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It was very lovely! and yes, the weather the last 2 weeks has spoiled us. Today its cold again, how sad!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...