Tuesday 17 April 2012

NOTD: SEPHORA by OPI'S Mermaid to Order

I've never done a post to show off my nail polish choice before. So I decided to take the plunge. This is me wearing Sephora by OPI's Mermaid to Order. I took these photos in the evening and natural light was zilch, but I think the pictures show the polish as it truly looks on the nail. I love the formulation of OPI's polishes, and this is no exception. It is extremely scratch and chip resistant, and lasts quite a while on the nail. It also goes on very smooth and dries quickly!
I have some new polishes in the mail on their way to me, hope they get here soon!
--S

15 comments:

  1. That colour looks great on you! To bad did an order from Sephora last night or I would've added that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohlala, I like your color choice! Also, do you have a button? I want to add your site and cannot find one. Shoot me an email if you're interested at liztullo@gmail.com!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have a button! I am kinda a newb when it comes to graphics and web design :( Thanks for thinking of me though! If I do get one, I will email you.

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely colour! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! I have it in the mini. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh la la we get to see your nails!! Beautiful colour! Can't wait to see more swatches! Soon, you will be doing nail art and then you will have 200+ bottles of polish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is really pretty! Pity we don't have Sephora here in Australia :(
    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour! Congrats on your first nail swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My last comment didn't post - hopefully this one will! Love the colour and congrats on your fist swatch post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, gorgeous! I tend to shy away from blues and greens.. it's crazy cause I'm wearing Julep's - Blake which is a pretty sunny yellow hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...