Thursday 12 April 2012

Review: LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Anyone who reads my blog knows I am a huge fan of LUSH handmade cosmetics. I think they're a great company: they make excellent and innovative products, I love their activism, as well as their environmentally-friendly attitude.
One of their newer innovations is a body conditioner called Ro's Argan Body Conditioner ($29.95/240g). LUSH suggests you lather this over your body in the shower, and then rinse off. It is an in-shower moisturizer. It is loaded with argan oil, which is known for its skin-softening properties. It also has tons of cocoa butter, cupuacu butter, and almond oil. It is scented with rose absolute, vanilla pod and geranium oils. The result is a gorgeous, candied rose scent that really lingers on the skin. 


LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (45g)
This is a multi-use product. You can use Ro's in the shower as a body conditioner, a hair conditioner, and a shaving cream. You can also use Ro's out of the shower to moisturize very dry skin. I use it on my knees all the time! It smells so good, and it is a very noticeable scent if you apply it out of the shower as a body moisturizer. I have even heard of people using a tiny bit of it in their dry hair as a hair gloss.
Overall, I am very pleased with this product. It is supremely moisturizing, it smells lovely, and a little goes a long way, as is with most LUSH products. It is very inventive as it can be used in and out of the shower! Stop by your local LUSH and ask for a sample of this product to try out for yourself :)
--S


PS. MAKE SURE YOU ENTER MY 50-FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY by clicking HERE

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I've been eyeing up this product every time I go into LUSH...but never had the guts to buy it (kind didn't know how to really use it). Now I'll have to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely ask for a sample first to see if you like it- it is expensive and before investing you might as well try it out! I personally love it but I still find the price to be quite hight.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this product! I've never used it outside of the shower though, seems a bit too thick or moisturizing for that, in my opinion. I also wish that this was a bit more affordable, I find $30 a bit steep. But it is an amazing product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it outside of the shower all the time! haha. I don't find it too thick for dry areas personally. I agree it is quite expensive.

      Delete
  3. Looks interesting, too bad I don't have a Lush store here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review)
    love your blog!
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to try this & it looks great.
    I'm sure it will do wonders for my dry skin!

    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me want to go and blow all my money at Lush!

    I nominated you for the Blogger Appreciation Award. Check it out at http://the-glow-down.blogspot.com

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog...so have nominated you for the versatile Blogger award!!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to read Lush reviews since the nearest store is 45min away and I want to make it count any time I go there. I have read that sometimes this product leaves a residue on your skin if you use it as a body wash... did you find that when you used it ?
    Great review as always girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it isn't a body wash, it is a conditioner! so it will leave behind the feeling of moisturized skin. you're supposed to use it after you have already washed up! I didn't find a residue, per se, but it definitely leaves behind a moisturized silky feeling on the skin.

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) Good to know!

      P.s. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)

      Delete
  9. I love Ro's. Definitely one of my fav products! I'm all out at the moment though :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to check it out. thanks

    Stopping by from the Friday hop to say hello. Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of Lush but sounds like a great product! I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop Till You Drop! Hope to see you at my blog as well! http://acostaeveli.blogspot.com/p/5-day-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh you've never heard of LUSH? this has to change! it is THE best!

      Delete
  12. I keep seeing this around and I really want to try it...the price is pretty steep though! If I use it daily, it looks like I'd be finished in a week or two!

    Courtney

    http://www.strawberreeswing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well this pictured pot is only 45g, and the full sized pot is 240g so it would definitely last you a fairly long time! however, it is still quite pricey.

      Delete
  13. I love Lush stuff and this product looks great! Entered your giveaway!
    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, following you now!
    Courtney xx
    www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog, I discovered it thru Blog Hop and immediately followed you! Visit mine if you have time.

    xoxo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! I am following you too now :)

      Delete
  15. thank you for the review!!!

    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...